15 February 2008

Anyone? Anyone?

The Disco 'Tute just posted a press release issued by Biola University, a private evangelical Christian institution in Los Angeles, concerning Ben Stein. Honestly, I haven't a clue what it's about. I read the first sentence, and could read no further:
Ben Stein, known from his lead role in the film Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, and his Comedy Central show Win Ben Stein’s Money, believes in liberty and truth.
Now, granted, it's been a little while since I've seen Ferris Bueller, but I'm pretty sure Matthew Broderick had the lead role in the movie. And Jeffrey Jones, as principal Ed Rooney, was the lead antagonist. I'd hesitate to call Stein's role as "Economics Teacher" a supporting one, let alone a lead.

I knew cdesign proponentsists tend to be disconnected from reality, but Jesus Christ...

No comments: