28 December 2007

Goat Theory: Part I

If you know me at all, then chances are I've mentioned goat theory to you at least once. I've never been able to put it succinctly before, but now I don't have to. Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal has just done it for me better than I ever could have done myself. Observe:



I feel like I'm having this conversation all the damned time - especially at Div school. You may think that you're dealing with some intense abstract theological concept, but at the end of the day, most religious people throughout all time have really only cared about the wellbeing of their goat.

It's 2am now, and I'm tapped out for the night. I'll have more to say on Goat Theory in the future, but for the moment I'll leave you with one parting thought:

T-shirts. Make them. Now.

----------------------------------

EDIT: Goat Theory: Part II is up

No comments: